To donate through an e‐transfer, please follow these steps:
1. Sign on to your online banking website
2. Select E‐transfer or E‐transaction
**It is very important that the following information is entered exactly as
provided in these instructions to ensure transfer can be fully completed.
3. For the destination, enter the following information:
Recipient Name: Living Hope Community Church
Email Address: email@example.com
4. Create security question:
Security Question: church address
VERY IMPORTANT: Please designate your offering in the comment box. You can
write things like: Tithe $100, Missions $30
***NOTE: Your bank may charge you a transfer fee per transaction.***
- Funds are not automatically deposited into the church account at time of online payment but are held in transit until account details are provided by the church. At this point any account details may be used for funds to be deposited in.
- Foursquare policy requires that a minimum of 2 people be present when counting any offerings.
- In order to ensure that security measures are in place for proper receiving of donations and the church can meet the requirements of the 2-person policy the following steps are to be taken:
- When setting up the E‐transfer it requires an email address in which confirmations are sent to notify of donations. It’s highly recommended that a separate email address is created to receive these confirmations. Example: donate.church@_______. This will ensure emails are not overlooked or lost in other emails.
- Set up the email option to forward emails automatically to 1 or 2 other email accounts as directed.
- Those receiving the forward emails would then be responsible to confirm and reconcile their emails with the person receiving the transfer into the church bank account.
COST: There is no cost to the church, but members may be charged a fee for each transfer by their bank ($1.50?).